Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

October 7, 2015

This is the last post for Teagan's mission blog.

I have been asked if it felt like he was gone a long time.  As I've thought about this, my response would be ... The days were long; the months were fast; and two years passed by in the blink of an eye.

He has been home just over a month now, but really only spent half that time actually at home.  We returned to Denmark with him just after his homecoming and spent two and a half weeks touring all the wonderful places he served.  It was a blessing to meet the wonderful people he worked with.  We are grateful for his service.

This video captures some of the highlights of his mission.