Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 14, 2014

I'm in COPENHAGEN!!! :)

This week has been great. Really, really busy with getting Elder Hafen ready to go, and apartment checks. We are so prime to just have an explosion of work, people just need to start holding appointments!

I'm in Copenhagen right now, and I must say it's a pretty surreal experience. Walking into the apartment just brought back a world of memories of when I first got to the land and then immediately thought about my new companion coming in on Wednesday, and what his impression of Denmark is going to be like after his first area.

It also reminded me of Christmas.

I hope I can make it as positive as Elder Francis made it for me. I'm looking forward to it.

The ‘K’ family from Iceland made it to church again last week (a less active family). Now we are shooting for the consistency aspect :)

Looks like ya'll had a fun trip up to Canada! I'm very jealous. Mostly because anything that even comes close to hockey has been exciting to see recently. I tried explaining to my companion how an offensive system in hockey works the other day and then I just zoned out and looked at the picture of my ice rink for ten minutes... I really want to get out on a rink.

I heard some missionaries got to go ice skating for a district activity... maybe you guys could send a pair of skates next winter ;) hahaha, but really though... that would be great.

I am about to go get a really big ice cream so I have to make it a little bit shorter but photos are coming. My nephew is a champ, and I love you all, have a great week :)

Loves
Ældste Pitcher