Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Monday, July 7, 2014

July 7, 2014

NOTE: Some friends of ours were in Copenhagen and dropped off a package for Teagan.  While there they met Elder Wright. 
The package got to me, and yes that was Elder Wright my MTC comp, he is in Frederiksberg.  They probably saw Elder Ogden too because they are companions if you can remember me saying that... if I did say that.

My interview with President was AWESOME, I love getting to talk with him and always feel like I receive a bit of revelation by the end of our meetings.  The spirit is always very strong. 

This last week seems to have just flown by. The work has started to pick back up again it seems like, slowly but surely. We had an appointment with ‘F’, an African woman living in Struer whom we haven't had contact with for a long time, and even were able to get a member present because her best friend is Adam in our branch.

The lesson we had with ‘K’ went well, and we're continuing to have close contact with him to be sure that he is working to hold commitments. He had promised us he would come to church this week and then cancelled on us last minute because he had family coming up from Germany. He told us this last week though that he knows it's time for him to come to church. We just got to keep making the commitment, I know he'll get there.

Other than that, Elder Hafen and I are getting along great. We are looking forward to the upcoming transfer, even though we realize that we will likely be getting new companions in the coming weeks. We've gotten to be good friends, and I know that he will continue to have a lot of success on his mission. 

This week has been a blast.  Seems as though everything is going great for you guys as well. 

I'm glad to hear that Corbin is still pulling through like a trooper :) President Sederholm is very good at expressing his concern, and I came to realize that that is how he is with everyone.  Elder Hafen recently lost his grandfather, and President made it a point to make sure everything was going well with his grandmother.  He genuinely cares about all of us. 

This is a great time to be in Denmark :)  I love you both so much, have an awesome week!

Ældste Pitcher 

NOTE: We got this shortly after the previous information. 
I AM GOING TO BE TRAINING A NEW MISSIONARY NEXT TRANSFER!!!! I get to go back to Copenhagen next week to pick up my new trainee!  I'm so excited!  My heart is just racing right now. 

Elder Hafen will be getting one of Elder Redd and Elder Ogden's old companions Elder Call who will be our new district leader.  He's awesome.  This is going to be a great opportunity here coming up :)