Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Monday, July 27, 2015

July 27, 2015

Well... Here's my week :)

I*M TRAINING FOR MY LAST TRANSFER!! That was unexpected. 

Elder Brindley is off to Skive, and I'll train a newby.  I'm in KBH waiting for my trainee, and hanging out with Elder Lawless, and his trainee Elder Bishopp until Wednesday.    

Training was a very happy experience before, and I'm excited to help a new missionary gain a fresh view of Danish missionary life.  I have some goals to help me with keeping my focus in the right place, and I plan on making this the best transfer that my new trainee could possibly have. 

I'm focusing on the Christ like attribute of virtue, with specific relation to how accountable I'm being to myself.  I don't want to feel like I wasted any of my time here in the last transfer of my mission.  I'm excited to see a change in myself, not just my new trainee. 

This week we had an awesome experience with a man on a train on the way back from splits in Fredericia.  I asked why on earth he had a vacuum cleaner with him, and from there we talked for an hour straight about the church, and how he had lost contact with the missionaries before, and would like to talk more about the restoration and the plan of salvation another time.  We got his info and will be meeting with him again soon. 

I've had a lot of good experiences talking with people today, and even on the train ride in to Copenhagen when things were crowded and hectic, I still had the chance to talk with a young woman that ended up being on the way to the U.S. to study and start fresh, from the way she put it.  She was really grateful for the Book of Mormon I gave her, and seemed excited to read it during her 12 hour flight :)  Hopefully she'll follow the resources she has back to the missionaries in Denver.  Super nice girl, and it took just two seconds of looking outward instead of inward to make a difference and help someone come closer to Christ.  I LOVE being a missionary.  

Love you both!
Ældste Pitcher