Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014

This week has been the best in my whole mission. My District got the district of the week we did so well.

Æ. Francis and I got 5 new investigators, and one of them was a really prepared old guy who has investigated before, and is wanting to be baptized! His name is ‘K’, the Sisters found him at a park the other day and he is working really hard towards it so we will be setting a date with him at our next appointment this week! Super exciting!

We are also teaching ‘T’s new girlfriend who is really open to everything that we are talking about, and then there is also an old investigator named ‘M’ from Argentina who likes talking with us. Hopefully we can get her to start keeping some commitments.

Then there are two others, one named ‘S’ who Æ. Francis contacted on the street a while back on splits, and had a list of like 50 questions for us, and the other is a guy named ‘I’ who I've never met with before because we were on splits with the assistants that day.

I almost feel like I don't deserve all of these blessings, but I know that we have been working really hard, and that I've got a lot of people praying for me back home so I know it makes sense.

This was a great week for missionary work, and we are going to keep the ball rolling for this next week. Our goals are meant to pull the same kind of work load we did this week, so wish us luck!

I think we are going to the castle today! I'm so excited, and I'm super sorry the photos have been delayed, I'll get a link for them out to you at the end of this.

Emailing at the office is soooo much nicer, so much more convenient. We didn't do it before because usually we have to be out early for a weekly meeting that goes on, but we will just start getting up earlier, it just makes sense.

Anywho.... AND I GOT THE PACKAGE, I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU LAST WEEK BUT MAYBE I FORGOT, I GOT IT THOUGH ;)

I love you both so much, and want you to know that I really have been receiving blessings for your prayers. If there is anything specifically that you would like me to prayer for the both of you for, just be sure to let me know also!

Love
Ældste Pitcher