Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20, 2014

I had a pretty good week.

‘K’ is really working hard for his baptismal date at the end of March the 29th. He's still smoking, but he gave up coffee, and he's working really hard. We meet with him often, and he comes to church every week. He's doing better each time. I hope he makes it.

This week kind of went by slowly, and for the most part we were just doing stop bys of old investigators who didn't live there anymore, and also setting up appointments for next week. But hey, at least this next week has a lot in store for us!

We went to a Castle this week! I'm going to have to wait for some of the other better Pictures though with the Carl Bloch paintings and stuff like that because my camera died right at the beginning, and I had to have Sis. Hale take Pictures for me.

The temperature dropped this week, and so we got a lot of snow with it. My back got way muddy from biking those nights even with my mud guards over my tires :P Oh well.

I am sorry I can't think of much else that has gone on this week. Like I said, it was a Little slow. I'll get some more Pictures out today though.

I'm happy to hear that you are still into the yoga thing, and that you guys have been keeping yourselves busy. Sounds like you are both getting along quite well, and it makes me happy to think that your happiness didn't depend upon me haha!

I love you both very much, and will be praying for you.
Elder Pitcher :)