Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3, 2014

It's been so exciting to hear from you guys, and get pictures this week! It seems like the family all in all has grown up way too fast! I can't believe it! Everyone looks so classy, and happy, and it makes me really grateful for such wonderful parents who have taught so much about life, and the gospel, and how it's all the same thing.

It makes me really excited for the future too to see all of my little nieces and Carson growing up to carry on the same knowledge that their wonderful parents are now passing on to them.

I'm getting all misty eyed over here, but I just kicked my mission daddy onto a bus to Ã…rhus, so I feel like I have reason to be a little emotional today.

I'm going up to pick up my companion soon, Elder Redd, and I don't really have a lot of time to talk about my week today, so I'm really sorry about that, but I did have a really interesting last week with Elder Francis.

I gave a blessing on ‘K's home this last week because he said that he has had an exorcism performed on him in the past, and like some of those bad feelings are still in the air. I might be giving him a priesthood blessing tomorrow too if he still isn't feeling himself.

He missed Church this week so I'm hoping everything is alright, but just so you all can know what to pray for me for.

From what I've learned and heard about Elder Redd, we are going to get along really well. Sounds like he's kind of more chill kid like me so I'm excited to see the success we can have, even as I'm a little nervous taking over my first area.

That's probably about all I can do for this week, but I want you to know that I love you both so very much, and will be sending pictures, so don't you worry yourselves ;)

Much love,
Elder Pitcher