Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Monday, May 26, 2014

May 26, 2014

This week has been a really good one, I'll be sure to send you pictures of 'C's baptism.  It was a real fun one. 

The Elder baptizing him forgot to practice with him one time before he did it, so when he went down he didn't plug his nose, and he just kind of fell back. Luckily that Elder was able to make sure he got all the way down before he pulled him out wheezing and coughing as he was. 

We had another 5 investigators in church on Sunday, and invited 'J' to be baptized on a specific date in July.  She is working on figuring out her schedule, but it's looking like we may be having another baptism coming up here soon!  She has been living the Word of Wisdom, and coming along great with all of the lessons. 

I just found out today that I'll be getting a new companion named Elder Hafen.  First time I'll have had a companion younger than myself in the mission.  He's a good missionary from what it sounds like, and I'm very excited to be working with him in the coming months.  I've heard awesome things about him :)

I'm glad to hear that you guys are still running around busy trying to take care of everyone and each other, it's something I will always admire you for.  I hope the summer brings a lot of exciting new opportunities for you guys, and want you to know that I am really happy with my mission.  I don't feel like I have regrets.  Every day is just fun, and I like fun a lot ;) look for pictures!

Love you both!
Ældste Pitcher