Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2, 2014

Hello Parents!!

This has been a great week here in Viborg.

It seemed like the common theme for this week was the Word of Wisdom as we committed ‘J’, and also some of our other investigators (‘T’ ‘R’ ‘J’, all good friends) to live the Word of Wisdom. 

I think ‘J’ got a little discouraged because she is afraid of driving into other cars without her morning coffee, and is almost just satisfied with sticking to her catholic roots so hopefully we will find some blessings there, and ways to work around her fears. 

Nonetheless we are still working with all of them on it, and it seems like ever so slowly it's progressing, but still going forward at least :) 

It seems like you guys have had a pretty awesome week, and hope that all is well with Jenny and Johnny's family now!  That's a little scary. 

It has been really good to see pictures of all of the kids, and I was actually telling Tia this earlier, but it feels like I've been pretty children deprived since being on my mission.  So sad that the rules have to be so strict about missionaries being around children, but I understand.  I guess I just miss all my little nieces and Carson making havoc everywhere ;) 

I'm excited to hear about BYU and hockey, I'm really looking forward to the upcoming season! 

I just got my new companion Elder Hafen today, and he is a real stud.  He was in the group just after mine, so this is my first junior companion.  He played basketball, went to school up in Idaho Falls at Idaho Falls High School, and has been serving in Sønderborg up until this point on his mission.  We get along really well, and I'm looking forward to working with him for the coming 6 week transfer. 

Pictures on the way for this last week!  :) 

I love you Guys so very much, and hope that you are holding down the fort real good in the WJ ;)

Med kærlig hilsen
Ældste Pitcher