Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Monday, June 30, 2014

June 30, 2014

Another slow week for numbers, but after talking about it with Elder Madsen, and thinking about it a little bit more as a companionship, we really have been putting a full effort in. Summer vacation, and people not holding appointments have really been a hindrance on the lessons, and people we normally are teaching.

In any case, it's opened up a lot more time for us to be able to find new people like ‘M’ from the Congo whom we are now teaching, and another interesting man named ‘J’ who created an online dating service for people with dyslexia. Very interesting people.

We are working hard and trying to make things work even though people are dropping like flies...

Anyway, this week we have our interviews with Pres. Sederholm in our apartment here in Viborg so I'll have to remind you how it goes next week.

Thanks for sending the history info, it's very helpful! You should hop online and write down a few stories about those people and add some photos. Familysearch is a great ressource :)

I was touched to get a phone call from President Sederholm last week to let me know just how everything was going with ‘Cap’ ;) It sounds like he is really pulling through, and I'm always getting better and better news so it sounds like he really is a fighter.

Last night I had a dream where I was talking with someone some time after my mission at a family gathering. They asked if I wanted to join in to some sort of board game to which I replied that I had already promised my nephews that I'd be going outside to play basketball with them.

I'm not sure if it's any kind of inspiration, but I saw both of my nephews last night running around in the front yard with me playing basketball, and it hit me like a brick when I was explaining what had just happened when I woke up and started talking to Elder Hafen about it.

I know everything is going to turn out fine :)

I hope you guys are proud of me. I look forward to hearing from you again, and want you both to know that I love you a lot. Have a great week!
Ældste Pitcher