Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 30, 2015

Hey Ma and Pa!

Here's first and foremost the week:
I am so happy to be here in Sønderborg!  I feel so blessed to have been sent to this branch, and couldn't be happier with my companion. 

Elder Higby and I got around to a lot this week, and probably one of the best things was that we were able to get around to so many of the members, and do a kind of inventory and see how everyone is getting along. 

A great deal of this week has been put towards building the relationships between the members and the missionaries, and I think this is the best I've done as far as getting in contact with the members goes. 

This last week in church was also great because we had a specific focus on missionary work in our branch.  People were sharing personal experiences, and everything focused back to inviting everyone to be with us.  I feel like it was an answer to a prayer because we have a fireside coming up this week that we still aren't 100 percent prepared for, but there has been more and more support from the branch, and I think that it's going to go quite well. 

‘MA’ is still being taught, and things are moving slower than before, but still moving.  We also had a great opportunity to go up to ‘S's baptism, and that was an awesome ordinance to witness.  He seems to really fit in. 

Now getting on to the fun stuff... Yesterday we had our media training.  The district had so much fun.  We all were laughing and having a good time, and with some of the pointers we learned I feel much more confident going into this interview.  I'm excited to see where we are able to take this.  It's been great being able to just get our name out there a little bit more. 

Other than that... I'm glad that things are going so well back at home.  I want you all to know that I love getting to hear how things are going back home, and that I always feel like my prayers for family are being answered.  You'll have to be sure to take lots of pictures, and say hi to all of my grandparents. 

I love them all so much :) 

The weeks keep flying by here, but I'm so happy for the time that I do have, and I'd like to say that I'm making the most of it.

I love you both so much!  Have an awesome week!
Ældste Pitcher