Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Monday, May 18, 2015

May 18, 2015

Hey Mom and Dad!
Send me the talk!  I'd love to hear it!!

NOTE: Mindy gave a talk in Stake Conference on Family Unity – It was AWESOME!!

I really love the pictures you got this week.  I'm happy to see that everyone is still doing so well.  Crazy how fast time flies!

Zone Conference
This week. Short and sweet.

Another week has flown by, and things are still rolling on down here in Sønderborg.  We were a little bummed out that none of the people we invited to church this week came along, especially since President Sederholm was there, and we were really pulling for ‘M’ after that lesson, but we're resetting our goals, and applying some new plans so that we can see that change here in the coming weeks.  Things are looking up.  We continue to get a lot of support from the branch, so I'm hoping in the next week, with the support we have, we will start to see some change in our friends' progression. 

‘A’ and ‘M’ are both still working on getting to church.  We have pretty regular appointments with the both of them, so hopefully we see some change in the next few weeks as we continue to make that a focus. 

We are still really rooting for ‘Ma’, and will be having a member present to a lesson with her this week.  We are coming in with a date in mind, so we'll be sure to update on how things progress with her over this next week.

Not a ton to report on, but it was still a pretty solid week. 

I did get some pretty good pictures this week. One that could definitely be a screen saver (wink, wink, nod, nod)  You'll know it when you see it :) 

I love you all so much!  I hope you have an incredible week!

Ældste Pitcher