Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Saturday, October 26, 2013

October 8, 2013

Oct 10/08/13 12:33 PM 

Such a spiritual experience for me to sing under Mr. Dehaan again. And then it hit me even harder to think of all of the missionaries that he knows he is leading across the globe that he knows personally. What an awesome experience for him. 

Elder Demordaunt accidentally decked a Sister Missionary in the face. We were walking back from the temple and he saw a friend from school who was honking at him, out of excitement he threw up his arms and smacked the poor sister square in the face completely on accident. He immediately apologized and all was well. 

Got to go to the temple today and do initiatories. I love and miss you guys so much and you should have a hand written letter coming to you soon, but just so you know I have been doing great! I love that sermons in a sentence book you got me, and I have already been able to utilize a few things, and snagged a talk idea from one. What a nifty little missionary tool. 

My comp is still as awesome as ever, and we share a lot of good laughs. I just look at him as like a friend from back home because we get along so well. I'll try and see if I can get some pictures to you guys. 

 Jeg elsker jag! I love you guys so very much! 
Elder Pitcher