Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Sunday, October 27, 2013

October 22, 2013

Oct 10/22/13 1:31 PM

Hej!

This week has been awesome. I have seen increased language speaking ability.

I had all of the stuff highlighted out of what I wanted to respond from your letter but I left it at the residence hall so I'll try and do my best.

I can't get access to any other internet pages other than the approved church websites ... sorry everybody. You may just have to regurgitate as best as you can.

The hockey game sounds like it was good times! I thought that was pretty funny that there was that one player [one of the Grizzlies defensemen’s name was Teagan] that was so fitting to the night and that he got an assist. I hope the tradition was fun, and I can bet I was there in spirit.

Is everything ok at home? Last night one of the elders in our district walked into our room last night and said he felt impressed to come in and ask if there was a person who was in need of a blessing. I hadn't felt the necessity of one, but for some reason I was prompted to ask this inspired elder to give me a blessing. It was the craziest thing, but it put a peace over our room, and before we knew it, we watched two other elders give their first priesthood blessings, I gave two others, and the entire room was given a blessing before the time for bed came.

I just wanted to know that everything was ok because right as the blessing began I felt the impression that maybe there was something going at home that I would need some extra strength to hear.

I'm sure things are fine, but I just wanted to be sure. It was a very powerful evening last night.

I'm looking forward now to this package, and I'm really getting my hopes up so it better be good... just kidding, no pressure.

I am just happy to be getting so much support from everyone. It's almost too much, I feel like I can't respond to everyone in a timely manner.

I had an awesome teaching experience this last week with an "investigator" who was struggling to find why the gospel was so applicable to her, even though she could feel that there was good in it. It was interesting how I was able to say things and relate to her in Danish without feeling a language barrier. I don't remember if I already told you about this story, but it was pretty awesome.

We get our travel plans here in just a few more days!! Craziness! And then I'll be out of here in just another few days. I love it here though.

You will have to send me some pictures, I don't think I've received any from you yet. Anyway, much love.

I love you guys so much :)

Elder Pitcher