Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2, 2013

I went to the cemetery where Hans Christen Anderson was buried, it is right next to our apartment, but for some reason I can't load the pictures of it. I didn't have time to go look for his site.

I loved getting all of the pictures and stories from the family thanksgiving!! It looked awesome, and I'm so excited to hear about all of the new life coming into the family. Crazy to think there will be so many little ones I've never seen before that will be there before I am.

My Thanksgiving was a good one. I ended up making homemade corn dogs and little smokies with 'T', Amy's uncle, and not paying any attention to the NFL game that was on behind me haha. Really though, I did my best.

We got to go to the Frederiksberg slot which is this Mansion built for King Frederick IV; we got a free tour, because one of the tour guides is a member, and offered. We got to learn a lot of cool stuff and take some awesome pics which again are having a hard time being sent....

I would love to tell you all of the stories, but I'm running out of a lot of time.

This last week has been really hard. People haven't been holding onto their appointments, and things like that, but I think we've kind of made up for it with some of the service things, and member visits we did.

We helped one lady move from a 4th floor apartment (top floor) to a 6th floor apartment (top floor again) My back is still in a little bit of turmoil, but it gave us something to do to help someone, and it felt good when we were finally finished.

We are looking forward to this next week though, and have a lot of follow up appointments with those same people planned, så hele lukke!

I just want you guys to know that I am doing fine, and that I'm still loving the work. It's crazy how quickly everything is going by now, and I can't believe how long I've already been in the land. It makes me a bit sad that I don't know the language as well as I would like sometimes, but I am getting better, and the ward mission leader, along with a few others, have complimented me on my accent, so that is kind of cool. I just wish I understood a little bit more; which is interesting because I've heard that in most cases it is the understanding that comes first.

Anyway, all with time, and Christ just as the favorite scripture says :)

I love you both lots, and I'll work on the pics, I promise.

Love ya bunches
Elder Pitcher