Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28, 2014

That's so cool Dad!  I'm so excited for you!  You both really left it up to the right person to make the decision, and I think it was the right decision also.  [NOTE: I told Teagan about a very personal experience Mindy and I had in making a coaching decision for next season – it is not public knowledge yet]  

Did you know Nick made the Utah team?  Nice rivalry you got to look forward to there.  He sent me an email this week to tell me about it.  Exciting season of hockey coming up!  I'm stoked to hear about it :) 

That's funny that y'all played some happy birthday for me by yourselves, but pretty precious haha ;) 

Elder Ogden is awesome!  We already got along great before our companionship, and now it's just growing.  I'm just sad that this one is a short transfer (only 5 weeks) and hope that we might get stuck together for another one. 

I really love it here in Viborg.  There are a lot more young and vibrant people here, so it will be nice to combine both of the areas.  
I didn't keep a really good layout of what happened this week, mainly just because it was so hectic with trying to close down the Skive apartment (which we still get to use YES)  and saying bye to everyone that Elder Taylor wanted to say bye to before he got shipped off to Odense. 

One really big thing this week though!  We held our English class finally, and handed out about 10 Mormons Bøger, and tons of pamphlets, and gave a short message to a few of them that were more interested about the Book of Mormon. 

We basically have 10 new investigators in Skive, and Elder Ogden and I are getting really excited for that. 

Yesterday we were carrying all of our bags down to the station, and we realized that we might need some help with climbing up the huge hill once we got into Viborg so we gave ‘B’ a call and she said she would love to come help!  (she has fed us before, really good food, nice older Danish lady) 

She arrived a little bit before us to the station, and refused to not take a bag to pull back to the car (I swear she is exactly like Grandma Pitcher haha) where we loaded up everything.  She drove all of our stuff up and we just walked up.  She is the sweetest thing, and I'm so happy because she's close by now! 

I'm a Little bit more scatter brained this week, just with transfers and all, but I really hope all goes well, and want you both to ´know that I love and miss you and I haven't gotten the package yet, I forgot to mention, but I'll probably get it along with the CAR that is coming from Copenhagen!  WE GET A CAR!!!

We really needed one in this area because it's basically the largest in Denmark now.  The entire left top half of the country basically, so hopefully you can expect some good back country Pictures here soon with the long rows of flowers :)  yay! 

Again, I love you both very much
Ældste Pitcher