Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Monday, September 22, 2014

September 22, 2014 - ONE YEAR!!

Hey! 

I included my note to Nana in an email to Brianna... :) 

I got the package.  It's incredible, I love everything in it, especially the Danmark jersey! 

I'm sure you'll have to remind me later about the memory thing for Mom's b day.  I'd like to take my time on it, so just remind me each week and I'll be sure to send it soon. 
Sister Rogers and Sister Hale

Sister Breanna Rogers is going home in October, somewhere around October 6th.  We're good pals so that would be a good one to go to :) 

That will be around transfers time and I should be leaving after 30 weeks in the Skive branch especially since I just trained, but you never know, we'll just have to see.  

Elder Pike and I seemed to have quite a good week. Though frustrating at times because there were many of our more promising investigators and less actives whom took some backwards steps, we were still able to pull things through and have a great week.

It's also been a great week for contacting. Elder Call and Elder Hafen were over for splits this week, and in the one afternoon we raked in 4 new potential investigators!

The rest of the week was great being able to be with the stake and fellow missionaries. I felt like I got a lot out of the messages that were taught, mainly that small details make big impacts, and that doesn't only mean for the impact I have on others, but also the impact I'm trying to establish in myself.

These past few weeks have been a large period of personal growth. I hope my trainee feels the same way :) I have really grown a lot from the training program, more so on this side of it than the other side at times. 
Something fun from this week.  We went as a district to the Mønsted limestone mines again.  It was a blast!  I'll be sending pics.  We also ended up riding our bikes back to Viborg.  It was a blast.  14 KM bike trip really ended off the activity on a good note :) 

I love you both so much, and I'm really happy to see that everything is going well with the shoulder, and the hockey, and the grandkids :)  I miss you both a lot.  Have an awesome week!  I'm sending pictures don't worry :)

Love
Ældste Pitcher