Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September 1, 2014

This week I'd say was a pretty well rounded week for Elder Pike and I.

Woodpecker door knocker
We got around to a lot of people and have started creating the multiple lessons with investigators and less actives, and this coming week is going to be a very busy one for us! ‘A’ was in Church this week, and had her tithing meeting with our branch president as part of her working on getting to the temple!

We had an appointment with one of the less actives in our branch's son (whom is also less active) and his wife whom, along with the mother have been going to the Randers branch recently. The wife is very interested, and they are actually having their son named Nephi blessed in the Randers branch next week!

Anyway, we have an appointment set up with the wife for this coming week. We have high hopes, and are trying to approach this lesson with a lot of faith in setting a date. This is a great time to be in Viborg!! 

Elder Bednar's coming to speak to everyone this week as well, so THAT's something.  I'm excited to go back to København :) 

I also did some major reconstructive surgery on my bike this week after the chain broke, the handle bars loosened up, the back tube popped, both tires wore out, and the back Wheel loosened up all in one afternoon!! 

I forgot to mention this one last funny thing, but this women in our branch had us and the Skive Elders over for dinner, and told us a bunch of her stories she could remember from being a young girl during WWII.  After the history lesson, Elder Call complimented the member on her memory and remarked jokingly that he couldn't remember yesterday, to which this sister quickly mocked, 'Er du på stoffer?'  *are you on drugs?*.  We died laughing.  This sweet 80 year old lady made my whole day with one quick joke.  Not to mention the delicous meal :)  That's pretty much my week though.

I love you both so very much!  I'm very excited for the work you both have been doing at home as well, and love seeing all the pictures! You guys are the best :) 
Love
Ældste Pitcher