Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Monday, September 8, 2014

September 8, 2014



Hellooooooo!! ;)

Of course I'm so proud of all of my nieces and nephews, that's good to hear that they are doing so well. They're all going to be too big and too smart for me to mess with them anymore though, they'll just have memories of me giving them a hard time... oh boy haha! 
Iron man

I think you overestimate the time we actually get to spend in København when we go there...  We sadly, but efficiently, were only there for the meeting in the morning before we promptly headed back to our areas. I can tell you what though, the trains are still as pretty from the inside as ever ;) 

I sadly didn't actually get to shake Elder Bednar's hand.. The meeting was really good though, and I got to stand up in the meeting and share my thoughts, and let him ask me a question.  It was just talking about one of his talks he had instructed us to read beforehand talking about praying with the intention of acting.  It was very powerful. When Elder Bednar bore testimony of the apostolic keys, it felt like a super nova of the spirit exploding from the stand and rippling out over the crowd. I know that what Elder Bednar was talking about is truth. I'm so greatful that we had that opportunity.

We invited Michelle to baptism this week, and she said 'definitely!', as long as she continued to feel as good about it as she does right now. We will be inviting to a date for our next appointment. Michelle and Steven were also able to have their son, Nephi blessed in church yesterday! This little family is our greatest focus right now. We feel so privileged to be teaching them, and Michelle is already very prepared to apply the gospel in her life. She's already acting in so much faith!

From one appointment with Lesslie, who hadn't been to church in 12 years, and a simple church invite, now we have this special opportunity, and it's been a wonderful chain of events to be a part of.

We also were able to find two new friends to teach this week, and have set up 2 times for the coming week when we'll be coming back to teach them more. 

I love you guys, have a great week!
Ældste Pitcher