Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Monday, October 6, 2014

October 6, 2014

Hey Mom and Dad!

I'm in Helsingør! This is so crazy to be back on Sjælland. We got transfer calls on Wednesday so sorry you all didn't hear about it before. 
New address:
Belvedervej 52. 2, 32
3000 Helsingør

Hey, you should also at least get in contact with Sis. Rogers parents sometime later this week, because I sent home a small little token with her to give to you, and if you don't go you might be able to try and pick it up later. Just let me know.

I was happy to also find that my area is beautiful and my companion Elder Lester is awesome. I'm really looking forward to my time here.

This last week in Viborg Elder Pike and I had was good. In all honesty I don't know what more I can say than that. We finally met with good friend ‘K’ again, and it sounds like he's just been busy with work so hopefully things will start accelerating as we figure out his schedule a little bit better.

Other than that it was just a lot of goodbyes, and exchanges of gratitude with those that I've worked with for the past 5 transfers. I loved my time in Midtjylland, but as I mentioned before, I'm excited for the change.

I'm not really sure what else to think right now... I can see Sweden from this library, that's how close we are. Sorry though, there won't be a picture until next week because my camera died on the way down.  I'll be sure to send stuff next week to make up for it. 

I loved all the pictures this week!  Seems like the fam is getting along quite nicely, and I was happy to see that you ran into Miss at the game.  She really misses seeing you guys.  My new little nephew is such a stud! I'm so excited to meet all of the fresh faced little ones when I get back.  I love you both, and hope that y'all have an awesome week!

Ældste Pitcher