Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Monday, January 26, 2015

January 26, 2015

Hey ma and pa

Hey guys!  So this week, well let me just tell you about it ;) 

This transfer has just been cruising on by. Having been with Elder Geslison and Elder Millward has been a privilege, and guaranteed that there has never been a dull moment, and that's definitely the biggest reason as to why things are flying by. Luckily, I've been keeping a pretty good account of everything going on, because this has also been an eventful week.
Helsingor Train Station

‘J’ found a time to talk with Bishop Nelson, and now has a temple recommend. We're planning on going this Saturday to perform baptisms for the dead.

Other great exciting news is that ‘V’ wants to be baptized!! She has been thinking over it a lot over the last few weeks, and finally called us yesterday to tell us she was ready. There isn't a set date yet, but it sounds like sometime in March.

Other than that though, we found one investigator this week who seemed super excited to hear about our message, and she took a Book of Mormon, only to get a call yesterday that she isn't interested, and wouldn't give a reason to the sudden change in opinion.

It's been rough finding, but ‘J’ is also inviting a lot of friends now with her to church, and we will be expecting one of her coworkers, and one less active (‘V’s friend's mother) in church in the coming week. We also have ‘B’ and ‘M’ who have been sick over the last week, and still want to meet. The transfer presses on, and I'm so grateful to be here. 

This week has been a week of big ups and downs.  Really big exciting news, and a few other kind of dead times.  Things are going in any case, and I'm still happy to be here, I just feel kind of drained from this last week.  Lucky me it's p day, hopefully I can relax and have a good rest of the day. 

Zone Conference
We actually went to a fire side at our ward mission leaders home in Frederikssund last night, and ended up having to spend the evening in Birkerød with the Birkerød Elders, adding to a lack of relax time. 

I asked my two companions for a blessing this morning though, and I feel much better than I did, so I'm looking forward to another great week.  Such an exciting time to be here!  I love my mission. 

I miss you guys, and I hope you have an awesome week.

Ældste Pitcher