Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2, 2015

Happy Anniversary you two!! :)

Looks like y'all had a great ol' time.  You have always been great examples to me of how to love each other, and there's now a 19 year library I have to pull from on future family tips that all come from you two, so thank you! 

This week has been extremely busy as I'm sure you'll see in my weekly update portion of the letter.  We have had an emergency transfer due to the fact that Elder Peterson in Nykøbing Falster is sick and can't do normal missionary work, so Elder Bradshaw went to take his place.  Now we are back in a three group after sending Elder Geslison off, and receiving Elder Nelson (along with Hillerød) to make a switch. 

I finally slept in my own bed for the first time in weeks because when Elder Geslison was here I was rollin' with the air mattress.  Things are just crazy, and a lot of appointments to show for it.  Anyway, here's a bit about the week.

This was a great experience we had this week with 'J'. The temple was a wonderful opportunity to go in and feel of the spirit that is always in the Lord's house. I was even able to be baptized on behalf of a few of her family members and that was a really neat chance for me to feel closer with their family.

Other than that it has been an EXTREMELY crazy week with all of the early transfers that happened, Elder Geslison and Elder Bradshaw both moving so closely spaced, plus a few preset appointments in other areas made for a not super productive week, at least not in our area. I guess I can't quite say that though because we were always teaching at the appointments, even if sometimes they weren't necessarily a part of Helsingør's area.

'V' is ready to be baptized. The initial plan was for her to wait until Elder Geslison could make another trip down, but seeing as how that won't be for a while, 'V' would like to be able to go with the young women to the temple to do baptisms for the dead before that, and so the plan is to push up the time. We haven't set an exact date yet, but it should be just around the corner here.

She's so ready! She even gave the young women's spiritual thought in church this last week. I'm so happy I could be here to be a part of the blessings this family has received over the last few months.

We have a LOT of potential investigators, and that will be the focus for this next week. It's hard trying to now balance the time between two areas with Elder Bradshaw's leaving and getting Elder Nelson along with his area, but we are planning it out well, and it'll work out.

I feel like it repeated a lot of stuff, but I'm trying to go fast today because we have another appointment here pretty quick.  Just know that I love you both, and really look forward to seeing you again! 


Ældste Pitcher