Elder Teagan J. Pitcher ... Serving in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission
Elder Pitcher
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

Monday, June 1, 2015

June 1, 2015

Hey Ma!
Just so you know...  #1 ‘A’ is just getting a calling, not a mission call (he's a little too old for that. :o) #2 it's a pretty cheap ferry ticket from Helsingør to Helsingborg Sweden, so that's a definite possibility :) #3 Transfer date is coming up here soon.  It'll be the 15th of June, so not this next Monday, but the Monday after.  #4 thank you for the whole ticket thing. You're awesome and I love you!

Hey Dad!  
Thanks for the email.  That was actually really helpful, the thing with the engineering programs in Utah.  I don't really have time to look into it, but I'd like to apply to Utah, and also get a list of good majors offered at Utah State.  Like I said over Skype, Civil engineering is the plan, but I would still like to see what other things are out there.  I'm basically done with the BYU application, I just need to transfer it over onto the computer format and send it.  Sorry again that it has taken so long.  Love you!

My week:
We devoted a lot of our time this week to finding, and it turned out pretty well. On splits alone with the Esbjerg Elders this week, we had a very good day of finding, and ended the evening with two new investigators. The woman that Elder West and I found said that she had already met the Church once in Århus, and was looking for God's love again in her life. We had an appointment set up that she had to cancel, but we will be going by later this week, and I've got high hopes. She seems excited to read the Book of Mormon, and what's more, she was a theology student and actually LIKES learning about religion. It's a perfect match :) She already has a very firm faith in God, so we are looking forward to seeing what we can add to it to help her find that love in her life again. I've learned so much being in this area. It has definitely been a time of growth for me in this area. I've come to love Sønderborg a lot, and I know why I was sent here, I've met a lot of wonderful people, and I feel like, in a few ways, I've developed my understanding of human relationships better here than any of my other areas. We are here, and we are working hard, and that's about it. We're looking forward to another great week.

Things are going forward with faith here.  It sounds like there is no difference back on the home front :)  Love you all so much!
Ældste Pitcher